I am sorry for everything


Sorry for everything poem
Felt like being a little sorry for everything
Everything that seemed unimportant being critical
That caused pain to a friend or a stranger
That made cry my own and very owns

That stood unimaginable to recall and remember
Gushing in over lips and heart's doorstep
Ready to enter soul and pierce the bond so fragile
To shatter glasses and crush love letters

So I better not waste a life as priceless
For something cheaper as ego and pride,
I Better not bother uncountable thoughts 
To Interfere and loosen ties of hearts

It's better I be sorry than I stand alone
To curse the past and blame the gone
It's better to smile and end the fight
I am sorry for everything that didn't felt right.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz

(Poems, quotes)

Comments

  1. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's biography launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same tactics many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, garbage bucket of a vehicle without a license and on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160 thousand men and women are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's very simple and works every time.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up half full

    2) And then use this amazing hack

    so you'll be 1-2lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thinking about You

What If ?