Being love myself

I don't know how to appreciate beauty at best
I know only one thing
That when i look into your eyes
There's nothing like good and evil
There's nothing like truth and lie
Nothing like space and time
Everything in a perfect rhyme There i find myself
Like i am in front of the sky
And there's everything
But the feel of divine
All around the existence
There i lead without myself
Into the deep coal eyes of yours
There i give away all my thoughts
All my possessions
Beyond the scales can weigh
I enjoin the joy of being
Without holding back
Or giving away anything
Just being in love
Being the love myself
In the dance of never tomorrow
Unworried until eternity.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?