Sketching My Tears

You were here with me
When i was here all alone
In the midst of surprises
When you decided to go home

It was destiny's role
So i can't go against
But it hurts too deep
That you didn't choose my name

I can survive
If you can come tonight
But the truth is harsh
That you won't even try

I know that you love me
But you love them more
For them i took the arrow
To which i didn't belonged

The past has long gone
But the memories remain
The tomorrow is awaiting
So I'll hope the same

I've walked till now
On this thorn studded mile
If you wish from me
I will still fake a smile

I'll wait for you dearest
Till your heart's fog clears
But I can't stop myself
From sketching my tears.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?