Giving up on me

I've been standing firm
Weak on my perception
That I won't give up ever
That I won't give up on myself
But how fool i was
To think that 'I' existed
When the only nonexistent
Is 'I'
So i am here to tell it clear
To me and you wherever we are
That i am giving up at last
Giving up once and for all
On the foolishness of my being
On my cleverness
On my misconception of 'I'
I will go where i am guided
Unknown of the plans
Where 'The real plan' takes me
The plan of The One
The One Ilah
Of Blessed Muhammad
Of Blessed Jesus
Noah, Moses and Adam
Who guided David
Jacob, Joseph, Abraham
Ishmael, Jonah, Solomon,
I will reach where i am destined to
Not foolishly pretending
Who i am not
I'll glide wind to wind
Into the next
Moment by moment
With Faith and Hope
In the Only existence
In the name of God
The One Ilah of Me and You.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?