Undeclared Isolation

I've walked this path for so long
That my feet are bruised
Of the stones I've met
They have carved my skin
And marked my bones
So when i put my shoes off
I see where I've been
I remember the friends that accompanied
I recall how the betrayals came up
I recall how the weather changed
I need no friends now
I need no company
I wish to go isolated
In reality away from enemy
I've seen there truth
I've felt that insanity
They all try to act different
But at the end there's no disparity
I've walked this path for so long
That i realized that it's the only way
If you see the real face
If you dare to look what the mirror reveals
So i wear these shoes every morning
To hide my bruises and carved skin
To go along the path once again
Until i have it all along
To go into the undeclared isolation.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?