Paint of my words

I've been waiting for long,
To spray the paint of my words,

On the canvas that doesn't replies,
But do reflect what my eyes can't,

I've been here, In these moonlit nights
I've been here when the stars don't stare,

I've fallen here, in the midst of shame,
I've ran to the saddle, blaming everyone here,

I've been walking alone for eternal nights,
When the Moon's not here, Sun's due for tomorrow,

The hopes still here, upset yet breathing,
Courage crushed in the corner, yet alive,

Every now and then, a thought walks in,
Becomes a giant, fed by ignorance of mine,

I do remember, the battle of last voyage,
When i killed these giants, brave and bold,

Now as they are back in town,
I am paying the fine to let them in,

I am staring the lost castle from beneath,
In pain watching what i lost, what i had,

I am in the illusion, with my sword pulled out,
Learned but fool, fighting thoughts that ain't real,

I am lost in the middle, with my head buzzed throughout,
Trying to pull myself out, getting deeper in morass,

But hope do i have, with belief in 'The one',
I've still not given up, my soul's still seeking the light,

Just a little keyhole, will let me walk the doors,
When the light will outshine the path of my soul.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?