Screams Of Melancholy

In the realm of silence
I am surrounded
By the screams within;
Screams that whisper
To the very edge of my existence
Which arises the meloncholy
To shatter the walls of calm
Which stays here like it never left
The shelter of my soul
The place where i slept in peace;
It has awakened me in between
The middle of an unknown hour
For which i have strength to face
But my soul is lost in a maze;
Maze that doesn't makes sense
But keeps me involved
In it's languid turns
To keep me away
From the path in sight;
Path that's away just a single step
Which leads to the place
That I've already been through
That is followed by
The turns I've known since birth;
Tragedy it is
That I've lost my memory
Of who i used to be
When i was last time here;
Once again i am waiting along
The valley of thoughts
To bring in the Silence
To tread the path once again;
Whether the next turn
Brings the starting point again
I have no plans to stop today
I have decided to stay awake tomorrow
Whether it turns to be a nightmare
One day I'll reach where the sky begins.

© Mohammad Shahnawaz 2015
Melancholy poem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?