As i walked down

As i walked down the steeply overgrown bushes on a downhill mountain,
Where i have been in dreams and nightmares,
Fear still came raging in with no intention to give up,
I went in to an open eyed trance to keep my nerve still,

Still to all the promises made to self,
I started into the night with trembling hands,

The path got rugged with me sliding down,
With gravity pulling me to bottom,
My fears pushing from behind,
To turn my beliefs into gravel and sand,

The mountain started to conspire to test my will,
Fears and worries were riding high against my desires to stay aboard,
No courage remained in but a voice deep in the heart,
Don't fall anyhow today, tomorrow holds a new expedition.

I got through with a fear followed by shame,
I know i didn't played my part, i got through it by Grace,
Beyond the failure disguised as success,
Awaiting with another chance to seek the voice of heart again and again.

Until tomorrow arrives to see the glory of our life,
Where every tomorrow unfolds the layers of eternal treasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?