I still dare to breath

Night wrapped in shadow of stars,
Reflecting back in the eyes of seeker,
That wanders to take home: unknown,
In hope of best, trying again and again,

Days pass by, nights follow repeatedly,
Bringing moments of dead silence,
Often readable, often not,
Like verses written in ancient language,

Each night needs the reason,
Of why dreams come, why nightmares knock,
Why life goes stranded,
How tangles get resolved in a moment,

Am 'i' the reason for all of these occurences?
Or 'I' am the medium to traverse?
I seem like a hole in the door,
Through which light passes to illuminate,

Answers i get, questions still surround me,
I go through head high, sometimes it's hard to crawl in,
Doubts and regrets, i try to rid of,
Being in the shallows, i still dare to breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?