I won't fight you my demons

I won't fight you my demons,
I won't let you in my dreams,
I won't let you be my hero,
I won't let you hurt my being,

You've been here to make me gone,
In dark dungeons, in restless storms,
To put me behind, every now and then,
To doubt in vain, thinking how and when,

You are here every hour within,
Dusty smoke; non-existing, not being,
I let you in to dress me a thing,
To think a slave while being a king,

I won't fight you my demons,
I'll sway you in a wave,
Fear's just a thought,
I am bold and brave,

Go today, you'll go tomorrow,
In refuge of 'the one' got no guilt no sorrow.
I don't care a bit, you are enemy of mine,
My life ain't dark, it lights and shine.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?