My reach is not the horizon

My reach is not the horizon,
Not the place where sun sets,
I imagine about what lies beyond,
Where sun leads to the unknown,

I stand here in middle of the rain,
With dense smoke flowing out of my mouth,
Every view, every feel i see right here,
I am curious to see what you don't believe,

With cloud roaring, waiting for it's time,
To play it's role before sun comes to shine,
There's time allotted for each and every thing,
Which hurry can't change, what haste can't affect a bit,

I got the hanging garden of Babylon,
I got the sky beneath which Alexander fought,
I am standing on the land and take in the water,
Which is as ancient as anywhere is,

I got no worry, bear no regrets,
I'll have what i am promised,
But i don't have desire of horizon,
I want to seek what lies beyond.


Comments

  1. " I am curious to see what you don't believe"
    An intriguing piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot Aqsa Manzoor for your remark. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?