I wish that music plays forever

I wish that music plays forever,
Forever in background till i exist,
So i won't worry who's talking,
Whether you or my mind,

So i can clear the fog on the rearview,
Seeing the gone the way it was,
With the windshield reflecting the sun,
The sun that burns within me throughout days and nights,

I try to win the moments altogether,
Receding ceaselessly into the distant future,
Unconsciously reaching beyond like a mystic trance,
Like a sun never going out of bounds,

My sun got fire but doesn't wish to burn,
It hides gracefully behind leaves and clouds,
It rages on it's own path, to fulfill the destined command,
To go through whatever stops, to smile to whoever pass,

So i wish that music goes on forever,
In my background, within me throughout,
So i can ignore what my mind disturbs,
Raging boldly in the unknown world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?