One last ride

Finally the moment arrived,
One awaited for eternal long time,
When all these times will end,
That started in deep past forgotten,

It started when i was young and free,
It took me to heights of unknown trees,
I followed the road in hope of beyond,
I stumbled, i fallen to find out who's me,

I have all these memories,
The tears not forgotten,
I won't lighten my backpack,
Even if it outweighs my expedition,

It holds the lessons, experiences all i had,
The moments i lived, when i died long aback,
I rose again by blessing, not by strength of mine,
I live under the mercy, in the grace of one divine,

It's late than the usual, i know but i'll carry on,
To finish the undone, to get back the gone,
I am here once again to the one last ride,
A change that may change the spin of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?