Near You And Me

I kept on searching night by night,
Into every day's light,
To find you all the time,
In my death, in my lives,

I went prepared, i went naive,
I went crawling more than i survive,
After the funerals to get alive,
To get through myself hive by hive,

I started to end,
I got caught on every bend,
I don't even remember how to begin,
I see only demons wherever i have been,

I caged myself completely,
To get free again lately,
Trying to rid my mind's grasp,
Got more trapped, the more i tried,

Remembered only feel of 'the one' divine,
By whose grace i climbed up the vine,
To get on path i seen up high,
I saw the moon and stars all shy,

I tried to feel presence of 'the one',
Got light near me from moon like sun,
I stopped the search to see it clear,
Not to see too far, but to see real near,

The One who's near Within me,
Is The One near each and everything,
Between all the silence and words,
Between all the rhythms and hearts.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am sorry for everything

Thinking about You

What If ?